Is there any way to change the main workspace to some other Google Drive folder?

Good day everyone, Im newcomer in the town,

Just take one day to try every solution for md editor and just land on StackEdit,

I love the way it can connect and store file directly to my Google Drive,

But here is my small problem,

That I want my file store in my Google Drive - somewhere that I can see it on my Google Drive

Not the default main workspace right now- Google Drive App - where no end-user know what happened in there

Of course, I can add my own folder to connect to Stack Edit, but every time I start the app, it shows the main workspace in Google Drive App, and I have to change it through many steps in the menu.

Is there any way that allows user to change that on the app?

Thanks

I don’t know if there’s a way to change the default opening workspace, but what you can do is copy the link (double page icon) next to that top link under Stack Edit Note, and create a bookmark to that. I don’t know how to change the desktop shortcut though.

The link under the workspace location doesn’t open in StackEdit (at least for me). My workspace is synced to Google Docs, and the link is a normal Docs folder link that opens in Google Docs file explorer.