Collapsable Markdown

I’m a big organiser / list maker. Stackedit’s UI is amazing and will replace google drive for my notes.

However, I mainly use Checkvist as an external brain. The collapsable items help me organise. Would implementing this on stackedit be feasible or is there some limitation I’m not seeing?

I found this post but the markdown doesn’t seem to parse on stackedit

Have you tried putting in plain HTML into the markdown doc? Many editors allow HTML directly in markdown and will not change the HTML.

This would be a great idea though if they allow HTML in the markdown.

I agree that I’d like to be able to do this in Stackedit. It doesn’t seem to work, however. Stackedit just ignores the <details> and <summary> tags.

@benweet Any chance you could respond? Is Stackedit going to support this? Since it’s an HTML5 feature, it seems like it should be in the realm of possibility.

Thanks!

I know it’s been a while, but I found this thread while considering whether or not to switch my team’s documentation system to StackEdit. The main reason we are trying to find an alternative to Google Drive is due to the lack of collapsible sections, and it would be really cool to see this in StackEdit (for a future team to use if not ours!).